Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Douchous Max-
imus

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

i iz a monstrous homogay fine upstanding member of society-fabulous person

Fran Posted:

Don’t think I need to reply to something that contains only emotional rants instead of rationale. You’re only ****ed off because we posted this on the forums. If we didn’t actually went out of our way to comment, you’d ignore everything what happened. Trying to sound righteous doesn’t work, normally, because you fall on hypocrisy pretty fast.

I hope to see you making more posts to change INCIT in the future, and next time, with rationale, like we from Brainfreeze did. Not just a borderline nerd-rage because you want to see some bans for the lulz.

Right, so I give you a fully thought out response as to why banning you isn’t enough, because you blatantly broke rules you yourself put into place, and its “nerd rage?”

Who’s the troll here? What forum is this?

This is why you and I will never get along Fran, because you just see me as some sheep trying to play badbum for the Lulz. No, I was quite serious when I said, that I wanted the entire Klan Banned for flagrantly partaking in an action they knew to be a bannable offense.

Now that I see you didn’t seem to warn your comrades, I’d just say any member who knew that it was a bannable offense, (so far you, but maybe others) should be permabanned, and have to start over, since you guys lobbied for the rule that prevented what you had just done.

Ban jokes aren’t my way of creating lulz. I prefer good old fashioned trolling. I’m being serious when I say that I want to see harsher punishment than a three day ban, because you went in KNOWING what you had done was wrong.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!