Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I liked the no tie thing, but very much support this idea. Until some new medals can be introduced this is a good solution. It will probably be a bit annoying for those in the upper brackets, but wonderfully encouraging to those in the lower brackets.

I really think new players need to feel that reward sometimes and with so many of the serious Dom players actively playing their alts for medals, I can’t even imagine how frustrating it must be.

That said, I hope ties will be removed again with the introduction of new medals. Log in to see images!

As to the min scoops reduction – this is long overdue. Anyone with experience knows that this is a considerably safer medal to go for, since you can keep yourself out of bumhole range. Doing your normal vanilla with pistachio over the week you only need 2 switcharoos and gambling to hit 30 – 60 minimum scoops. It is absolutely no more difficult than any other medal, and as I said often safer.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!