Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ComradeStalin

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Alrigh, so I was pwning the cheese outta God Hates Facts when I get a blank screen. “No problem, I’ll just refresh!”, I said to myself outloud. So I refresh, and I’m told the thread I’m looking for is baleeted.

So I leave the forum and go back in. Sure enough when I go back in, I’m automatically directed into the next thread. “Fantastic!” I shout to the heavens. So I finish pwning the forum with a mile-long dong.

Now that I’ve pwned that forum, it won’t let me into any others. I get a message saying the following:

“It looks like you’ve switched forums!

You’re probably seeing this message because you entered a forum, hit the back bumon in your browser a few times then entered a different forum.

Please go back to the Forum page and choose the forum you want to enter again. ”

I’ve logged off, deleted cookies and cache, and logged back in. No such luck. HALP!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!