Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

doctormale reproductive organtor Posted:

It’s entirely possible that they had a mbumive lead before the first nefs, but after those? I just can’t see why the second nerfs were needed. Sure, the hackers highest level attack is (or was) great, but with the refresh you barely ever get to use it.

Honestly if I made a mistake I will find out soon and correct it. I need to wait a little longer for the data.

quangntenemy Posted:

Now that you’re changing the attacks is it safe to bumume that there’ll be no change in deliveries and item prices?

I think there are a few bug reports of inconsistent item prices so those will be put into line.

Beyond that, I want to adjust the stats so that charisma and such aren’t capped out anymore (or at least not until a ludicrous level).

Finally, we want to introduce some heavy flezz sinks too. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!