Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Laguna Posted:

You do realise though that statistically blacks are more likely to commit violent crimes because of racism in the first place?

It’s these racist stereotypes that lead to social deprevation for blacks that lead to them being brought up in these environments, leading them to commit more crimes

Black people don’t have a violent gene, many black people are brought up on violence and one of the reasons for this is down to racism in the first place

Racism is plain ridiculous for that reason – it’s just misplaced aggression.

/serious post

fine upstanding member of society LYNCHING PARTY AT 9PM TONIGHT, BE THERE OR BE A ****ING fabulous person

Yeah well I’m not going to be a martyr in the fight against racism so I’m not going to be all progressive and pc and mingle with potential rapists ok? Seriously late at night alone would you rather go through a black neighbourhood or a white one? I think everyone knows the answer I’m just not afraid of saying it

Do you want to make Flamebate better? Click here!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!