Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

spacekadt Posted:

Rarely doesn’t seem to apply so much in this past week or so, though.

I have issues with the frequency that we’ve seen unique E-Peens. Most of that probably stems off of the issues I have with the new peen system, though. It’s unbalanced and sure discouraging for most of the people that used to consider themselves peen-whores, but that’s for another thread at another time.

I don’t mind that CZ has been lacking in contests lately. If you have contests running all the damned time, what’s the point in having unique and special peen? You *just* did a contest in which you handed out three peens and a klan peen. And now we have another one a week and a day later.

I’d rather see a peen announced (and the thread title changed) during the contest in a thread where the OP isn’t trolling the hell out of people. It’s not like the BP prize has never been bumped up mid-contest before. It’s not all that uncommon and I don’t think it’s even remotely toxx-worthy to *increase* the prize pool. Especially when the OP has said that multiple submissions are allowed.

Well, any issues with the new Peen system are sort of its own thing. I actually feel that introducing more unique Peen into the ecosystem can only help balance it, however. The chances of a hardcore Domination player or Cred builder winning this contest, for example, is unlikely. Thus, by introducing new and special E-Peen, you give a chance to newer or less established players to improve their status.

It’s true that I personally just ran a contest, but before that, we neglected to run an official contest for something like three months (and that one kinda sucked). So I still think we’re within reasonable bounds here.

I’m not sure what the advantage is to announcing an E-Peen midway through the contest. I would imagine some early entrants would be upset that the competition has just gotten much fiercer. But like I said, this is experimental. I also worked this all out with shrtcat ahead of time, and I wanted it to be out in the open.

As for shrtcat trolling people within his contest, I agree that he should try to be more civil. I believe he was goaded into it, but shrtcat, be sure to follow the rules of conduct you yourself decided upon.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!