Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Fran Posted:

I don’t have anything against unique E-Peem (even because I got one), but these should be exclusive to CZ contests.

Generally speaking, I agree. But this is an experiment. I was inspired by the Forumwarz Christmas Carol contest, where the OP asked if I would be interested in offering an E-Peen. I thought the content was proving to be good enough that it might be warranted, but it was too late.

Crotch Zombie itself has been so lacking in official contests for the last few months, that I thought we could make up for lost time by partnering with some of our users. This would be relatively rarely, and on case-by-case basis. But maybe some people are opposed to the idea.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!