Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

For The Children

A Slashfic by Deific Blunder

Bruce heard the security bell chime as someone entered his repair shop. He meandered from the back room to help a potential customer.

“Thweet Lord,” mumbled Bruce seeing the marbled slab of man-meat that had come into his shop. “How can I help you today, thcrumptious? Need thomething repaired or did you need thomething from me?”

“Uh, yeah, I run this company which makes Inspirational Posters for kids, but there’s a problem… The software I designed for it broke and a mutual friend of ours said you were the best in the business when it came to repairs.”

“Well, he thertainly wath a fantabuluth darling for thending you, and of courth, your bithness my way. How did you want to pay for thith?”

“Well, uh, you see, um… Our mutual friend also said that you would accept an, uh, alternative method of payment. You see, the software is designed to let business bumociates attempt to make posters. It’s called the INspirational Creative Input Tool, but unfortunately most of the INCIT users are completely uninspiring and my bank account is worse for the wear.”

As the Adonis explained his predicament a predatory smile grew on Bruce’s lips. He swiftly walked to the shop entrance, threw the deadbolt and strode for the back room, motioning for him to follow. As they stepped into the room, Bruce swung the door shut and began stripping in front of the nervous man.

“Why don’t you get thoth clothes off and get to it, and by it, I mean me… We both know therths no romanth involved here, am I right? Do uth a favor and juth give daddy what he wanth, ok?”

With that, Bruce bent himself over his workbench and waited for the first few tentative touches. They seemed reluctant and unsure.

“You don’t have to be gentle with me, thweetheart. Hell, old Bruth would prefer if you juth got rough with him. Okay?”

After what seemed like an eternity, Bruce felt the young man’s male reproductive organ slam home like the Second Coming. Glorious, abrupt, and heralded by angels.

“Oh, yeth honey! Juth like that,” moaned Bruce.

“SHUT YOUR MOUTH,” yelled the young man and started railing him angrily.

“Oh, go baby! Make it tho rough! I love it when you talk dirty, ” Bruce encouraged.

“I’LL KILL YOU, YOU SUNUVA****,” the man raged, clawing at Bruce’s hips, drawing rivulets of blood.

“Oh, thweet Jethuth! Juth like that! Juth a little more,” Bruce cried out.

“AUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH SHUT UP YOU ****ER I’LLKILLYOUANDYOURENTIREFAMILY,” the man spat hatefully driving his male reproductive organ home in an attempt to make it into a murder weapon.

After another moment of pleasured moans and inarticulate tirades, Bruce came across his workbench and stomach, clenching as he did, causing the man to great times in snorts and grunts inside of him. After a moment of panting Bruce looked at the man, smiling again.

“What,” the man asked.

“My turn, thilly,” he said. The man’s eyes sparked angrily before he was mauled by the Bear.

Edit: No pics as of yet. I’ll see what I can do.

Edit: Minor flow error.

Deific Blunder edited this message on 11/24/2008 12:12PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!