Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

I did this with a cheater because I knew that a bunch of people were spending a lot of time and effort doing trident media everyday with characters that were totally viable to participate in other aspects of the game. Having spent around 87 visits on geronimo with my other (non-cheater) hacker in order to spade some of the rare .moar files from that forum I really don’t want people to waste time in the endgame pursuing fool’s gold.

Yes having a file that is ridiculously hard to get be absolutely worthless can be funny and in a game about trolling I would expect nothing less it is still somewhat disappointing that they went with something so obviously ****. At least with the episode 1 DML it was a glbum cannon. It provided alot of power at ridiculous maintenance costs. It was only the creation of the obviously broken Faux News and streaking that allowed trolls to use DML at some sort of a profit.

Some people were wondering about it’s value in the pwn shop. 288 read it and weep Log in to see images! Vuron edited this message on 11/23/2008 1:58PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!