Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Well technically the role of the camwhore has always been the healer clbum. At low levels the camwhore has pump me up that can keep them from having to use consumables as much. Later on NSFW can help get through levels 20-25 without needing to spend much on synthols or 5-HTP.

The problem is that level capped characters don’t need to heal at all and thus camwhore’s healing abilities become pointless. Under the previous regime they had the fastest and hardest hitting combos so they dominated speedrunning. Now with bumping trolls up and nerfing the camwhores they are actually going to be slightly slower overall than the troll. However both clbumes with full kit are going to be able to 1-hit virtually every forum so I’m not sure the nerf was as bad as people make it out to be.

Emos got buffed enough that they can one hit most forums without needing to be in the emo damage penalty. That is kinda nice although it will reduce the relevancy of the emo damage bonus even more.

Hackers are strange, they hit hard but they are also incredibly slow based on animations and refresh rates. However thier stats are totally bonkers at full kit.

So overall I’d say that the new changes made camwhores and emos roughly equal in power, trolls the most powerful clbum, and hackers somewhere behind those three. Permanoobs get no love D:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!