Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

xXx-Fallen_A-
ngel-xXx

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Last summer I was aiming to get the Credit E-Peen and was behind a small number of players. L2 managed to get it first, then SG94 grabbed the title and began an epic journey of grinding praypal20 every day for several months. Finally Scully was able to use GFoC as a method of pbuming her for the title. Then Yogi-lolcats did the same thing. Finally Vuron was able to catch her while she did a pistachio loop for the superman (or life ends peen).

I was next on the list but I was a pretty long way away from catching her and by this time trolls armed with DMLs were able to do Faux at no real cost (other than time). It wouldn’t take long for Meeee, male reproductive organ Liquor, Pluvius and Quang to pbum me.

Faced with the possibility of being pbumed on the chance to top the leaderboard I proposed a deal with SG94 in which i would give her BPs if she stopped grinding praypal for 2 weeks. Well she accepted and about 9 days later I was able to catch her.

After this long struggle I went on a long hiatus only recently coming back to play. Of course in that period they capped the cred on episode 2 and it became ridiculously easy to top the list.

You could say that it was wasted BPs but those BPs allowed me to take a long break from the game and still have the sense of “accomplishment” in getting the credit peen prior to episode 2. So for that I have to say I Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!