Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Forumwarz generally has a tough time getting noticed by the online media. I noticed that ****** is handling nominations for their 2008 *******, and I figured it might be a great opportunity to mobilize some of our best users to nominate us!

< link removed >

If you have a second and think we deserve it, please click on the link above and Nominate us for “Best Time Sink”, which I think is a good category for Forumwarz to be in.

Once you’ve done it, please bump this thread.

After a certain amount of time, I will close the thread and award everyone who posted with a special E-Peen™. It might be the easiest E-Peen™ you ever receive!

Thanks in advance!

[b]update[b]: Links removed after the debacle with the source site deleting comments questioning their voting practices.

Evil Trout edited this message on 12/31/2008 1:02PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!