Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

kittiejenn Posted:

Before episode 2 rolled out, 100,000 was a LOT of flezz. You’d have to grind for a good while to get it. I’ve had a few days where I’ve gotten over a million   in deliveries. So it needs to be something that would take a long-bum time to get in the game. 10,000,000 could be done in less than two weeks. I say something like 100,000,000 or 1,000,000,000.

EDIT: Or offer two different amounts. Like “Scratchcard winner” for episode 1, and “Lottery winner” for those who already have purchased episode 2 access.

Those days of 1-2 million rollovers are no more unless you manage to sell de Milos for 80k per piece. I wouldn’t take the out of whack deliveries from the early days of episode 2 for comparison.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!