Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

bump

If you want to join I’ll be gone until next Friday so tubmail anyone else in the klan (everyone so far is an officer). Actually you probably shouldn’t tm Hobart, he wouldn’t let you in. Anyone besides Hobart

probably would.

For a limited time if you join you get a super special klan tag from me!

http://www.forumwarz.com/klans/profile/full_of_fail

and now, FAN LETTERS

This one is from FalconFour… Subject: Sup

Despite being a raving lunatic at times, I still think you’re the Forumwarz legend. Almost like a male reproductive organ rock star. So oh my god it’s an honor to have you on my friends list.

I wasn’t kidding when there was a topic saying “Unban FAIL and Hobart Bliggity” and I said “Unban FAIL, but who the hell is that other guy?” Log in to see images!

This one is from FaceMelter… Subject: DO WANT

100% sexual satisfaction please.

This one is from URMOMLAWL… Subject: LAWL

“Pvery special STOLE A CHOCOLATE SCOOP I DIDN’T KNOW I HAD I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS GRAVE INJUSTICE AGAINST ME”

Had me in giggles on and off for a few minutes. Log in to see images! the Star Trek INCIT too.

The list just goes on and on. EVEN YOU can bumociate yourself with the legend of Forumwarz.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!