Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Inertia Posted:

Eh, I don’t get bumhurt when I see I have no chance for medal, so I don’t have to go “If I can’t have it, he can’t too”. Be a gentleman and concede your inadequacy. Unless you have a grudge against the guy or something.

I wonder what you guys are like IRL

It’s funny though when people deliberately attack others to get them into a tie

lol it’s a game called DOMINATION, the whole point is to destroy/be an bumhole/thief to get on top and to annoy people (which is why they make you click through a screen saying YOU HAVE BEEN SCREWED! Log in to see images! )

stop trying to impose your moral bull**** on a competitive game…

it has nothing to do with being a gentleman, you either play or you don’t play – and if you play then part of that is ****ing with people… just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean it’s “wrong”

also I have now made a mental note to forever bombard you with bumholes destroyers and thieves if I see you in a bracket

ps – I am a terrible person in real life and kids cry just by being in my proximity, just so you don’t have to use up time wondering Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!