Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

The Grinning Man Posted:

I can’t tell whether inertia is trolling us (inadvertent or not) but I’ll try to lay out the reasoning for why some people like to play spoiler rather than just live and let live.

In my case I am typically unavailable during domination end times thus unless I just happen to be free that week, my primary chance of medals happens in the opening weeks of the season when I can utterly crush my bracket. In most of the other weeks I can build up a pretty decent position but the inability to play cards during end time kills my ability to react to a changing pod.

Thus in order to have some impact on the game I’ll act as artillery and help other people in the klan get medals and/or male reproductive organblock people in other klans. For me the medals are secondary to actually being able to influence the game in a meaningful way.

Many of the european players are horribly impacted by the endtime as well and have taken to artillery roles as well.

Finally a small percentage of players (scully is chief among these) simply like nuking the opposition and emptying the pod of all scoops. These players have consistently pushed for a destructor medal so that destruction focused players can actually medal.

Alright, if it’s for klan I can understand. But why overpower this already powerful artillery?

It’s powerful enough as it is imo. It’s fair that it wakes several people working together to take down one guy from the top.

btw, not trolling

Inertia edited this message on 11/19/2008 1:03PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!