Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ZakTheSqueak-
yMongoose

Avatar: 78565 Sun Nov 23 11:44:00 -0500 2008

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

I’ve no objections to other clbumes getting earbleeders, but it would be nice if camwhores got some new shoes. The +7cha/luck from the corset means precisely jack now that luck and cha have been so heavily capped (Not that it meant much before, mind), and only getting +7off from the ONE new equipment type kinda pales in comparison to what the other clbumes have gotten.

This. It makes sense to me that Emo Kids should be able to wear glbumes, too. I have even collected a series of parables about Emo Kids using their glbumes in humorous ways (they donned their glbumes and lulz ensued)! Makes more sense than some of the clbumes that currently can equip them, in any case.

Regardless, with other clbumes gaining access to the good glbumes, Camwhores should get at least a minor buff to their other existing equipment; shoes haven’t progressed at all from episode 1. Sure, Camwhores’ main strength is that they have two insanely powerful attacks with a refresh of one turn, but that shouldn’t preclude them from having decent stats.

Inertia Posted:

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/333423

I called it

Funny, I remember stating specifically that I had no regrets. I guess your prediction is cool too, though.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!