Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Okay, we have a winrar!

First off, I just wanted to thank everyone who posted ITT and wanted to be my BFF. It means a lot to me, and I wish you all could have won. So, even as I announce my winner, I want to extend my friendship to anyone out there who wants it. After all, who needs a silly E-Peen to prove they’re someone’s friend? The following:

But wait…who said there can’t be runners-up? Not I! Like my homedawg Obama, I’m gonna “spread the wealth” a bit, to those contestants who I believe went the extra mile. I hereby deputize the following Friends to bumist shrtcat in his sacred and solemn duty:

Log in to see images!, an ED vet who has already taken immeasurable abuse on my behalf. He shall receive 5 BP + tips + the “Friend of Bootyhole: Frutescens” E-Peen™!

Log in to see images!, technically a Crotch Zombie admin whose low-key defense of my character is a couple rungs higher than the typical “JB is okay, I guess.” They receive 3 BP + tips + the “Friend of Bootyhole: Pubescens” E-Peen™!

And last but not least, SPECIAL KLANZ0R AWARD!!!!!!1

Log in to see images! are officially my friends. Their Klan will receive a “Friends of Bootyhole” Klan E-Peen™! No BP award, but the denizens of Forumwarz’s now-coolest Klan may approach me for special favors as needed.

A special thanks to The Suspender, who formed his own JB cult. Also, BlankTH, who bought a sweet community ad for me but kind of dropped the ball. Appreciate it, buds. But there can be only…three or so.

I look forward to seeing you all in the forums! It’s on like Donkey Kong. Log in to see images!

And now, a toast…to FRIENDSHIP!

Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 11/16/2008 6:23PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!