Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

�,�C�F�=�8�O����Q�^�#�ň����ƉJ��)���!���

���������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������9���(�

��͊y��j�|�����k�=���Ԉ������t�h�j�{�����Ո��ӈ�������������z�Y�F�H�[�z���������������z�h�O�-��Շ����z�h�U�:���ʆ��������͆��L�w���‡���(�/�-�!����ևӇ݇��>�c�������������������ʈ�� ����݈����z�e�P�8� � ��

�&�M�v������Ո��=�c�����ĉ���D���!��������� �T�������_�J�T�|�������x����:�����ֈ@�m�_������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������ �#�”�ôŠ½Šï¿½ï¿½ �v��”�Z���y�D�����u�D�”�

���)�Q�����ڈ�����Ɉ����t�M�$�����?�i����������b�D�#��χ��s�O�0�����ӆ��������Ćۆ��.�G�^�w�����‡ԇ���އ҇Ň�����ׇ�’�V�}�������x�e�Z�W�`�t�����؈� �� �”�”����Ĉ��?�����-�T�u�������Έ����5�\�z�u�B��^�⇑�}����v�ډ��툖�E�%�;�d�m�Z�d���g���w�^���9���������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������݋?�c�b����.�������@�{�y�I����p�;��� �F�v���Ո������̈����`�7�

��ڇۇ��F�n�����s�N�!��‡��j�E�!����†����������և�1�Y�v�����������������‡ɇ͇χ·̇ʇ̇և��-�N�c�e�T�6�������>�r���ۉ�%�@�T�d�j�`�A�

���`��݇ч��C�l�����������u�c�_�r���������f� ��χ�+����W�����@�Ј��}����ˆ�G���߈��׈6�~��������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������Y������C��� ���!��$�_�������t�A��Ɉ��������ψ������׈È����m�I�%������G�j�x�j�A��ʇ��_�:����܆������y�����ȇ�T���Ӈ������ԇ͇ɇʇχև����������#�����������>���ۉ�C�Z�g�g�_�I�&�ñˆ¬ˆ^���Ї߈�,�O�c�i�a�L�,���ׇ҇��0�=�?�=�B�V�w����Y���߉̉��K�X���lj��������Љ��0�׊�������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������L�r�����>���؉U�0�<�W�}���ފ���Љ�%�ڈ��������������������������u�S�/�

����

�,�C�F�=�8�O����Q�^�#�ň����ƉJ��)���!���

���������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������9���(�

��͊y��j�|�����k�=���Ԉ������t�h�j�{�����Ո��ӈ�������������z�Y�F�H�[�z���������������z�h�O�-��Շ����z�h�U�:���ʆ��������͆��L�w���‡���(�/�-�!����ևӇ݇��>�c�������������������ʈ�� ����݈����z�e�P�8� � ��

�&�M�v������Ո��=�c�����ĉ���D���!��������� �T�������_�J�T�|�������x����:�����ֈ@�m�_������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������ �#�”�ôŠ½Šï¿½ï¿½ �v��”�Z���y�D�����u�D�”�

���)�Q�����ڈ�����Ɉ����t�M�$�����?�i����������b�D�#��χ��s�O�0�����ӆ��������Ćۆ��.�G�^�w�����‡ԇ���އ҇Ň�����ׇ�’�V�}�������x�e�Z�W�`�t�����؈� �� �”�”����Ĉ��?�����-�T�u�������Έ����5�\�z�u�B��^�⇑�}����v�ډ��툖�E�%�;�d�m�Z�d���g���w�^���9���������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������݋?�c�b����.�������@�{�y�I����p�;��� �F�v���Ո������̈����`�7�

��ڇۇ��F�n�����s�N�!��‡��j�E�!����†����������և�1�Y�v�����������������‡ɇ͇χ·̇ʇ̇և��-�N�c�e�T�6�������>�r���ۉ�%�@�T�d�j�`�A�

���`��݇ч��C�l�����������u�c�_�r���������f� ��χ�+����W�����@�Ј��}����ˆ�G���߈��׈6�~��������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������Y������C��� ���!��$�_�������t�A��Ɉ��������ψ������׈È����m�I�%������G�j�x�j�A��ʇ��_�:����܆������y�����ȇ�T���Ӈ������ԇ͇ɇʇχև����������#�����������>���ۉ�C�Z�g�g�_�I�&�ñˆ¬ˆ^���Ї߈�,�O�c�i�a�L�,���ׇ҇��0�=�?�=�B�V�w����Y���߉̉��K�X���lj��������Љ��0�׊�������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������L�r�����>���؉U�0�<�W�}���ފ���Љ�%�ڈ��������������������������u�S�/�

����

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!