Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

naughty-mayh-
em

[Board of Directors]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Evil Trout Posted:

I dunno, part of me feels like I should re-imburse you, but then the other part thinks that you were just stockpiling as a way to try and avoid nerfs and that you were taking a risk in doing so.

FWIW, I was just holding on to my deliveries for the sake of staying out of the way of people who wanted to try to top the Flezz leaderboard. I got the ePeen and, even though the new ePeen system means it hurts my ePeen length every time someone else gets it, I’d rather see people have a chance to do it than need to ask everyone above them for permission (which they have been nice enough to grant thus far, though that is likely to stop with the ned ePeen system).

It would have been nice to have the chance to sell my Venus de Milos (and other varied junk) before they all lost so much value. But, it doesn’t really matter to me until there’s something I can do with the Flezz.

However, I have been holding onto 91 of them, so I don’t know if anyone lost quite as much Flezz in the change as I did. (Come on. Who was holding onto the most Venus de Milos? Who was screwed the most?)

So, I’ll agree that some warning about these changes would be nice (and would definitely make people less ****ed), but I think it would be more nice if there was something I could with my art gallery (of junk) besides watch it depreciate in value.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!