Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Helston

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

G’day JB

I’d love to be your BFFAAW. Although I’d be limited because I’ve got my last exam on Tuesday, I’d try to make up for the day/day and a half of minimal activity throughout the rest of the week.

I myself could do with a bit of an introduction to the more communal aspects of the site. Although I’ve been playing for nearly 2 months, I’ve done little with the community apart from playing a little INCIT, winning a couple of domination medals (was in an easy bracket – started going for the medals with 3 or 4 days to go) and posting in just about every BP contest I can get my hands on. I really want to be a part of the community, and if it means opening up a can of worms to do so, I’ll just have to eat those worms.Log in to see images!

What’s more, I’m Australian, meaning I’m (probably) forward in time compared to you and can help you out before things actually happen (right?). I might even be able to chuck a sort of unique spin on things, but on the other hand I might be too busy watching the cricket.

I’d love to have a good-ish mate or at least friend here. You’d probably be an awesome guy, and because of the awesomeness potentially radiating from you, I’m going to (regardless of whether or not I become the friend) give each and every one of your 751 posts (and counting) an upvote, with screenshot proof of nearly all of them. Mightn’ get around to that for a few days though.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!