Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

UnlimitedANC

Avatar: 62422 Tue Nov 11 20:35:45 -0500 2008

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Evil Trout Posted:

People are earning much more than they’re spending and that has to be addressed.

Here’s the reason, and thanks for explaining it, monsieur komissar. Unfortunately, an adequate solution has not presented itself. Allow me to take a shot at some options.

1. E-Peen granting Flezz Sink: Possibly a Cabbage just suggested this, and it’s all good. Have some sort of mechanism: a store, sTalk bot, something, wherein one could trade in certain amounts of Flezz for an incrementally increasing e-peen series. If we can have chains of e-peens for “over 9000 forums pwned in a row” etc., then this would be reasonable. Also, most of the players here are total whores for e-peens.

2. Obscenely (i.e. fairly) expensive Flezz Brownie Points: I know brownie points are one of CZ’s ways to earna little back for their hard work on the game, but hear me out – 1 brownie point per say 1 mil. in flezz would be a nice way to pay back some of your hard-working and ever-grinding players.

3. A leveling store: Simply put, at high levels it gets very specially tiresome grinding Geronimo and Second Wife everyday. The jump from 25 to 30 was cake, and now 30-35 is taking goddamned forever. It’s tedious, and moreover, you can’t get any cred back via item deliveries through it due to the current balances. So how about a store where you can buy +cred, or more directly, specific +attribute points for Flezz? It’d certainly give me a much better reason to gamble my hard-whored flezz than the ten daily antifreeze scoops.

Here’s hoping one of these sticks. Thanks boss.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!