Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Quickjumpy

Level 27 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

notameme Posted:

<—- /me points at name

quote from ED : “It is well known that the only people that care about internet memes are sad ****s with no life. “

ironically(lolspellingz), the EDiots there actually care alot of meme’s, by using the **** out of a meme, that got unfunny last thursday.

i like Fingerz’s explanation(lolspellingz) for it, so…

You guys hate 7VD so much, but do make Spin-off’s of it and that’s good in your eyes? To be honest, you fail. You fail at internet life. you fail at real life. you fail so hard, that everybody can point at you and say “Fail” and even the Fail people around here are less fail than you!

7 times fail!

WHERE’S YOUR GOD NOW?!

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? YOU SWALLOED 7 VIBRATING DOLDOES WHILE GOT RAPED BY 7 OF THEM IN THE SAME TIME!!!!!! THAN THE DOLDOES KILLED THEMSELF BECAUSE THEY SAW YOUR FAIL AND COULDN’T LIFE ANY LONGER WITH THIS FACT! OMFG THE POOR DOLDOES!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!