Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Captain_Amaz-
ing

Avatar: 82700 Sun Nov 09 11:06:38 -0500 2008

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

Hmm. SOME ‘members’ of the Snobs have said nay, but in a contest between them and me, I think you know who the true snobs are going to choose.

As an aside, there seems to be quite a bit of hate between klans here. As such, why not explain why your klan is better than everyone else’s, and why, in particular, you are better than the Snobs? It’s a purely hypothetical exercise of course, as the prospect that the Snobs would pbum up on having me as a member is ridiculous.

By the by, ‘ALL OTHER KLANS SUCK LOL’ is not a valid answer. Anyone answering as such is an imbecile, and will earn nothing but a pathetic sense of self-congratulatory pride until they realise that they are still living in their mother’s basement, and as such are a counter argument to Darwin’s theory of evolution.

Captain_Amazing edited this message on 11/14/2008 9:13AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!