Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

I have a specailized evil asian ninja named Phuk Yu. I have the perks: Thief and Iron Fist (3), bloody mess, mr sandman, silent run, light step, better crits, and will soon get paryl palm and ninja. I also have some filler perks like Here & Now and Mysterious Stranger (who looks a lot like Mr. Burke) Ive Max’d out my Unarmed, melee and sneak. Im working on lockpick, science, explosives and small arms (for my sniper rifle.) My charisma is 1, so i raised my Agility, STR, Luck and INT all for PERK requirements (MIN-MAX)

Im about midway through the main plot, i recon, but ive spent most of my time exploring metro tunnels. I favor medium armor (currently Talon Combat) and have just killed a Deathclaw for my gauntlet weapon. At level 16 I can kill a Yao Guoi and Powar Armor in one hit with a stealthboy while hidden, but in a straight up fight i need to use stimpacks in large amounts.

Im evil but not Very Evil and give water to bums to raise it back up after it goes down because if i was Very Evil I would just slaughter everybody. Phuk Yu is driven mostly by greed and perfecting his skills.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!