Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Dear JB,

First off, I love your abbreviation. Because I loves me some JB. But, aside from that I’d like to take a moment to extend my hand as a member of Brainfreeze just to let you know that with us, you’re not just getting a friend, but instead, life mates. Partners. I know firsthand that most of us would take a bullet for you. I personally would take one of those silver, vibrating bullets for you. Only you. It’s because of who you are.

We’d put in work for you. Hell, just look at our raid logs. We’ve pulled twelve hour raids. **** yeah! Imagine what that energy could do if put towards promoting the name of the holy bootyhole.

And quality? Lessee… We’ve got Echuu, who’ll break the game if anyone ****s with you. Invariel, who’ll totally wizard the **** out of everything. JThizz and Jwred5, two giant smart-bumes to defend your E-honor. Wylin, who knows Flamebate inside and out and treats it as serious business. Wyrd, whos heart knows no bounds.

And females? Woah, man! Skully, KittieJenn, and Spacekadt. Three of the greatest females the internet has to offer.

And many other members. No, an army. An electronic army. All at your disposal.

Think it over.

swine edited this message on 11/14/2008 7:35PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!