Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Captain Trek Posted:

No, no, no, I was attacking Fitness fabulous personry with all my items removed (so that my offense rating was -10), just to see what would happen and as it happened, it caused my 404 attack to do less than 20 damage, so the bug is having a tangible effect on gameplay, as right now, even when all my items are equipped my offense rating is still ten less than it should be, which translates into a lot of lost pwnage…

I’ll ask my question again, if I file a bug report and the problem is not resolved, how long should I wait before filing another one?

I don’t find it unreasonable to do it at least once per day. Some might do it more, some might say it’s too much. The only official answer would have to come from an actual member of the crotch zombie team.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!