Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Captain_Amaz-
ing

Avatar: 82700 Sun Nov 09 11:06:38 -0500 2008

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

Now, I was looking at your klan, and from a brief glance it seems as though you are the only ‘elite’ klan on forumwarz. One of the only places were the few and the great can discuss matters while undisturbed by the still awesome but somewhat less elite mbumes.

Now, I realise that this may be a daunting prospect, having a superhero as a member, but I bumure you, that although I far surpbum you in every possible way, I will leave your klan hierarchy untouched, for I am far to humble to bumume my rightful place at the top. I shall simply be ‘one of the gang’, as it were.

I understand that by now you must be frothing at the mouths with anticipation in regards to letting me in, so I will no longer delay. I look forward to entering your company.

Kind regards,

Captain_Amazing.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!