Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

encryption Posted:

Once I was at the apartment of this guy I really like, and he was using the restroom when I really had to use the bathroom too. I couldn’t wait for him to finish, and I didn’t know what to do, so I just dropped my pants and crapped right there on the floor, and I swear I was going to pick it up with a paper towel and throw it away, but right then he came out of the bathroom. I threw a pillow over my crap and hoped he wouldn’t notice. Unfortunately he knew something was up, so he picked up the pillow and there was my crap. He was like, “What the Hell is this”, and I was so scared that I just made up this story. I said “Your dog just ran in here and pooped on the floor, but I didn’t want the dog to be embarrbumed so I covered it up.” And he said “I don’t have a dog, I think you’re lying”. And I’m thinking gee what tipped you off. So he knew it was me, and he picked up the poop and he threw it at me. So I said “I guess this means we aren’t having dinner?” So I had to leave covered in my own poop. Oddly enough I did hear from him a few days later when he called to ask if I would pay the bill for the carpet cleaning he had to have. Then he asked out my twin sister, and told her the story. Now they are getting married, and I have to be in the wedding, and they sent me a diaper to wear under my dress. Oh my gosh, I wish I could die.

There are SO many things wrong with that statement. I don’t know where to start.

Edit: So I’ll let someone else do it.

Another Edit: How the hell is that relevant to this thread anyways?

shrtcat edited this message on 11/12/2008 10:47PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!