Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Storm****er

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Endedrural Posted:

That article makes me rage, and not even because of the troll title beneath my username. Nothing in that article would ever be effective and half of it would **** over all internet users, which would pretty much be a victory for those looking to **** off the internet. The guy’s basically asking for strict outside control and censorship over the internet just because he can’t deal with idiots online. Of all the stupid ideas put forth in that article, the simplest and most effective seemed to be left out: IGNORE THE TROLLS. The problem isn’t an overabundance of trolls. The problem is an overabundance of stupid ****s that feed the them.

Even though this is an RP forum, I’d actually take the non-troll bait in the troll forum and respond to your comment. The guy in the article didn’t exactly say that it was his problem or at least that all those solutions are his ideas. He showed the point of view of the powerful (the people with money, organizations like Second Life, Universal Studious, etc.) You don’t agree with those ideas because if applied they would restrain you from acting like a jerk on the internet.

(and since this is a troll forum I am obliged to add this statement)

You should be more open-minded *initiating flame sequence*

Signatures are for fabulous persons!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!