Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Zi Posted:

It’s become apparent to me the the FW battle system needs some tweaking. While I suppose that balancing your build will become more important again with the introduction of more challenging Ep. 3 forums, I still feel that it is much too simple.

I would certainly hope not. Something that forced a “safe” build would completely defeat the purpose of .moar files. Everyone is talking exclusively about upgrade points, but there is a secondary “upgrade point” system in place already – this being .moar files.

On one of my characters I have gathered .moar files that give a total of 13 frugality when equipped. On others I have files that boost offense, defense, luck, charisma. These files are clearly intended to be used in conjunction with build, swapping out files when performing different tasks. The “cost” for these files is grinding the forums they drop in, the “benefit” is freeing up more upgrade points to be used in another more universally beneficial stat. After all, why would I put permanent points into frugality if I can equip a few .moar files when I need to buy or sell something? I think this system is awesome.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!