Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Ideally, Klans should be allowed to vote for each other, but since too many people are abusing it and doing it in a concentrated manner, it ****s it up for the rest of us that are trying to play fair. Not to mention that as I’m trying to go for Min Scoop buy earning cards & Lemon Scoops to pay for the cards, I can’t get new Lemon Scoops because of the frakking lag. Four frakking visits to four frakking forums that are difficulty three or less, and because of lag, and the need to ‘refresh’, I didn’t get any lemon Scops,and because one forum locked up totally and & lost a visit for the day, no Pistachio either.

So, yeah, unless the speedrun criteria is going to change from number of seconds to number of actions taken, then the Chocolate Scoops & Forumbuildr affect on Domination needs to change.

I think a daily submission & daily voting limit is more than fair. I.E., 50 votes per player per category, per day, five submissions per day, per player, per category.

Acid Flux edited this message on 03/05/2008 10:31AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!