Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Maximum Douc-
he

Avatar: 64815 Fri Nov 28 03:51:29 -0500 2008

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

I love speedos and speedos love me. Also, male reproductive organ.

AKK Posted:

**** Tesfan

**** TUBSWEETIE fsdasdsd v8 gui

**** Forumwarz

**** Crotch Zombie

and

**** YOU.

You use my personal site against me, then get all bumhurt when I use my site against you. It doesn’t ****ing work that way. You don’t just stroll around all male reproductive organ-sure saying “haha look it’s the smartest guy on these forums, what a fabulous person i envy his huge male reproductive organ, i hope he gets b&, look at his dumbbum website, ololol, what a fabulous person, let me blingee up his picture, isn’t it great, lolol”, and expect nothing to come of it.

You fabulous persons are so ****ing bumhurt about everything I do. I am better than you in every ****ing way and you jackbumes just love to find some way to **** me off. What shocks me the most is that TUBSWEETIE just went right along with the bumhurt and b& ME for not doing ANYTHING AT ALL other than redirecting MY SITE to Last Measure.

If that isn’t bumhurt, then what is. Congrats Tubsweetie, you win the AWARD for biggest bumhurt bastard on the planet. Not to mention actually SIDING with the circle-jerking “lets all hate on this guy” **** that runs rampant on this god-forsaken forum. The whole ****ing FORUM is full of grounds for b&, and you somehow think it’s alright to just b& me for no legitimate reason whatsoever?

p.s.: AND THIS IS MY ****ING AVATAR YOU IRRITATING ****S:

STOP ****ING CHANGING IT. IT IS THERE FOR A REASON. WHAT THE **** IS THIS GAY-bum ****ING PICTURE OF SOME RANDOM JACKbum YOU KEEP PUTTING THERE?!

AKK I’m so sorry you’re bumhurt, perhaps you can find it in your heart to forgive us.

Please! You’re making the baby jesus cry!

Time for a good ole three finger salute. t(-.-t)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!