Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

When I was 4 years old I met my dad. He was never in my life. But one day he showed up at my moms house. She let him in, and he said hi and stuff like that but very quickly got down to business. He is a heroin addict, which is why he left my mom. He came to ask for money so he could buy some “food”. We were very poor. My mom told him she didnt have any money to give. He got real mad and yelled at her. I got kind of scared and told him he could have my dinner if he didnt yell at mom anymore. My dinner was corn flakes cereal with water because we couldnt afford milk, not even the powdered kind. He wasnt really hungry though, and since you cant shoot up cereal he told me to **** off. My mom told him to get out and I never saw him again. I didnt finish my cereal though because I thought he might change his mind. My mom tried to explain he didnt need my food. I said he did and one day he would come back for it.

Years later I saw him pan handling (begging for change) on the street corner, when I was about 16. I didn’t give him any money. Maybe he’s dead now?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!