Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

I’ve found that amplifying and projecting my odd quirks seems to work quite well. Like fapping to birds and jets. Good god, you know how many topics and “discussions” that alone has popped up? It certainly doesn’t define my life, but in that topic, everyone loves acting like all I do all day is jerk off to pictures of falcons and F-16s. I also do the “acting bumhurt” thing… seriously, look at this. WHY WOULD I CREATE A MAKESHIFT FORUM FOR PEOPLE TO REPLY… if I weren’t just trolling for people to reply?! Good god. The lulz continue to this moment though, people spreading that link around like “look how bumhurt you got over that, omfg!”.

Techniques I’ve found ineffective:

– The “random ****” posting. I see them everywhere, yet for some reason, despite my pinpoint accuracy on hitting a “lol wut” herve, the topics never take off. Could be because of my character that’s posting it, everyone’s expecting bird ****ing and bumhurt ****ing. *shrug*

– The serious posts. Instantly derailed into “but ur a fabulous person” or just no replies at all (probably like this one).

It’s fun. For a while, it wasn’t so fun and I was actually quite bumhurt. But then I found the entertainment in just watching people respond to the bumhurt, and kept it going for the lulz. I was serious about quitting FWZ though. I hold my avatar as a very important symbol (I spent at least 2 hours in Photoshop on my first avatar here), and it really ****ed me off when people kept switching it. I found that I could just put a little disclaimer in my sig, and that was that. No more bumhurt.

But it’s still fun rocketing through the Flamebate leaderboard. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!