Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bix Nood

Avatar: 60260 2010-10-12 20:21:23 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 60 Troll

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN

Hokay, so, everyone has different trolling styles. There is no exact one trolling method, and I recognize this. Otherwise, we’d all be doing the same ****, and it’d be boring as all hell.

So, here’s how I troll.

First off, I make fun of myself nearly as much as I make fun of the other person, because I already have no self-esteem, which in turn, makes me laugh even harder at them. I usually lurk for a while in a forum looking for a topic that’s touchy, or a person that can easily be targeted, and I jump on it, springing an attack pretty much with the crap I got in front of me. Usually, their attempts at fighting back only end in me laughing at them, as you can’t hurt self-esteem that isn’t there in the first place.

What’re your styles.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!