Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Tiki

[Eight Vibrating Di-
ldoes
]

Level 36 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

TJF588 Posted:

*sigh* Why? I mean, there’s a difference between not agreeing with it and making it so that people who DO can’t. Taking someone’s stuff? That’s provedly bad. Making someone not live anymore? Provedly bad. Letting people who like each other more than most people oughta like each other go ahead and be legally recognised as fused at the hip? Provedly… well, universal. Jeebus, that brain dissection alone has shown that people’s brain can be physically aligned against their sex/gender alone ought be enough to say that excluding emotional bonds based on your body is ****ed up.

I agree I think people should be able to hook up legal based on emotion and not genital pairings. It will happen oneday though it is mostly old and religious people that vote for these kind of things so in a few years when we become old gay marriage might be possible.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!