Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Anzara Posted:

Like the “Light Party?”

I’d prefer the Wily party. Or the Cossack party

Anzara Posted:

This San Francisco-based party’s platform promotes holistic medicine,

AKA: Snake Oil.

Anzara Posted:

national health insurance,

All of the candidates support SOME KIND of national health insurance program. The **** piles are in the details.

Anzara Posted:

organic foods,

A crime against humanity. So-called “organic” farming techniques result in FAR lower yields on both a per acre AND per unit of invested energy basis, deplete farmlands, and exacerbate deforestation issues.

Ever wonder why South America’s rain-forests are being cut down? The answer is FARMING. Organic food isn’t any healthier, so why should we waste 10x the land and 3x the energy to grow it?

Anzara Posted:

solar energy,

Solar is only viable if you have a strong baseload generation capability, like nuclear, coal, natural gas, or hydro. Since hydro is woefully underpowered for the task and the other two options are big on CO2, that leaves nuclear plants as the primary baseload generators.

While I have no problems with this, I think that they might get a LITTLE upset that their energy policy requires the POWER OF THE ATOM to work.

Anzara Posted:

nuclear disarmament

Yes, because the best solution to a mexican stand-off is ALWAYS to fling your guns into the lake and go skipping off into a field of dandelions.

Also, I noticed that they dropped the last comma from a comma delineated list. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Anzara Posted:

and a flat tax.

Yes, because regressive taxes and trickle-down economics have worked out SO WELL when put into action… bumuming that your goal is to stab the economy in the balls and **** in the wound.

Anzara Posted:

Da Vid claims the party has “millions” of supporters — but he counts everyone who supports any position advocated by the party.

Oh, hey, like the Scios or Mormons! Wait, no, the second ones just went around posthumously signing people up.

Anzara Posted:

In terms of votes, the party has nothing to show for all of Da Vid’s White House runs.

Not even name recognition. I don’t even think it’s worth my time checking to see if they have a page on Wikipedia.

Anzara Posted:

The party does not seriously seek to elect candidates but advance an agenda.

One day I hope to see the marijuana party get one of their people in the white house. **** ‘issue pushing’, that would just be ****ing awesome.

Anzara Posted:

Not that it has anything to do with politics, but the party does sell a nice CD of relaxing New Age music.”

Meh, I’ve bought worse music from more ****-brine-brained people than that, so at least they seem to be producing SOMETHING of value.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!