Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

deMonSPaWN Posted:

While you don’t want to use it every sentence, it’s not something the reader would notice. Like the word “said”. It fades into the background naturally.

Weren’t you deliberately switching over, not using his name at the end because he was no longer Dave?

oh heh. I see what you thought now. I actually didnt write the story with that intention. as far as i was concerned, what happened was what actually happened, not some psychological mind****. you could say he was no longer David because the only person who still knew him as david was himself (and the trespbumer as well), but thats opening the philosophical can of worms of what identifies us.

e – wait what are you saying? i still use his name at the end… “David laughed dully. “What do I want? I want my life back. I want my job and my house and my girl. But I’m not going to get it, am I?” and other places as well.

BirdofPrey edited this message on 11/04/2008 12:20AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!