Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

FalconFour Posted:

If Obama wins, we’ll have more jobs and a better economy.

False. Obama wants to raise taxes for big corporations and the rich (business owners). Higher taxes drives businesses elsewhere, increasing expenses and lowering wages (businesses pbum the tax burden down to employees).

Read a ****ing book.

Also, the stock market has little effect on day to day business workings. For example, if the value of Microsoft stocks decrease, that doesn’t mean they will sell less copies of Windows. For some reason people think that the stock market is what drives the economy, when really it is pretty insignificant to actual business.

Same with the trade balance in the US. Everyone ****s their pants when they hear we have a several hundred billion dollar deficit, when in reality it doesn’t matter much. GDP (C+I+G+NX) is composed of Consumer spending, Investment, Government spending, and Net exports (exports – imports). Consumer spending accounts for >70% of GDP, while net exports (the defecit) only accounts for about 10%. Really people should be focused on other factors of GDP.

YOU HAVE JUST BEEN EDUCATED, FORUMWARZ.

For the record, I actually hope Obama wins because I agree with him more on a social level, but McCain would be MUCH better in terms of the economy.

Take THAT, trollhole

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!