Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

drussthebrit-
ishbastard

Avatar: 61156 Fri Jan 09 16:01:01 -0500 2009

Level 68 Troll

Finest upstanding member of society, ever!

You want my opinion? Here:

I fail to see how anonymous peeps see themselves as superior to furries. In my opinion, no human is superior to another, every human that roams the Earth is another pitiful sack of bones and flesh cursed by a heightened sense of morals and conscience who feels there is more than simply being happy for a single second in their miserable ****ing lives.

It’s been like this ever since they started. Furs gloat, anons trolls, furs whine for-****ing-ever, anons troll, gloat, repeat. The only time it won’t repeat is when either party gets the final word or strike in this endless barrage of petty flames and raids adding more fuel to a towering infern, and the chances of that happening are smaller than the brains of the participants of this bloody thing anyway. If you think I am elaborating then look no further than ED or LiveJournal; beating dead horses never got so boring!

If you are contributing to this IDIOTIC flame war, stop. You’re not doing anybody a ****ing favour least of all yourself, and you’re just making yourselves look like a ****ing douche.

tl;dr – trolls trolling trolls for trolling sake, stop it.

inb4moralfabulous personry. Suck a male reproductive organ if you think I’m doing this to satisfy my “morals”. I have none.

EDIT: On an off topic note I would pay to see ‘Furry’ as a clbum. That would be ****ing entertaining. Log in to see images! drussthebritishbastard edited this message on 11/03/2008 5:46PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!