Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

spacekadt Posted:

no… but why would you need to, really?

once you’re a few levels above the forum, you can usually speed it pretty damn easy, if not one-shot it. for instance, I don’t need a damage bonus to pwn denture (or lots of other lower forums) when my attacks deal well over 1000 damage without a bonus

That’s true, I was simply wondering if it was a issue of level to level difference giving an adjustment, or if it was simply a penalty for striving beyond your level.

I disagree with this attack penalty based upon level. My current character is strong enough it stats to challenge forums above his level, and the only thing holding me back is the artificially bumigned penalty. I’ve already purchased or received every item that he could possibly need (Tumorous Kidney, Controlled Brain Injury, the Ann Coulter book, PruneServ, Tinted Sunglbumes), and it takes forever for a same-level forum to actually hurt me. On most same-level forums, I don’t need to use any consumables at all.

What is the reason behind the penalty anyways? Simply to artificially slowdown progression?
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!