Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Captain Trek

Avatar: 74212 Thu Nov 20 21:40:04 -0500 2008

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

Of course, the PayPalsucks.com website is hardly the only website that adresses this sort of thing… There are over 300,000 search results for “PayPal sucks” alone, another 300,000 for “PayPal go to hell” (the first result of which links a bunch of anger on the EBay forum) and over 2,000,000 for “**** PayPal”...

Hatred of PayPal is hardly a fringe phenonemon… And you can either take the fact that not everyone is willing (or able, my mother’s account was banned with no explaination given, after she had been an EBay buyer and seller who used PayPal regularly with no negative feedback (and a feedback total heading into the thousands)) to use PayPal or not… I just thought it was only fair to let you know that, at the very least, you’ll certainly be losing MY business if PayPal remains the only payment option…

Captain Trek edited this message on 11/02/2008 3:46AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!