Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SuperMonkeyM-
an

Level 69 Troll

New Mod in training.

Captain Trek Posted:

To the members of Crotch Zombie…

I’m going to get right to the point… We (myself and several of those close to me) have had numerous bad experiences with the PayPal service (I’m not going to go into details as doing so would render this post uncomfortably long) and we have long since boycotted the service…

Now, up until a quarter of an hour ago at the time of posting I was very much looking forward to having a crack at episode II, but then I discovered that the only payment method for purchasing brownie points was through PayPal… At once my enthusiasm deflated… Believe me, s enjoyable as it is, I am NOT going to hop back onto the Russian roulette that is PayPal on account of this one game…

So let me make myself very clear, either provide an alternative payment method to PayPal (you might try the British service “Click ‘N’ Buy” that Artix Entertainment uses), or lose my business and my $14 AUS, it’s that simple… And trust me, I’m not the only one who will refrain from purchasing brownie points on account of PayPal, particularly here in Australia… Simply type in “PayPal sucks” (minus the quotation marks) on a Google search and the horror stories of people who have been burned by this disreputable service will come flying think and fast, mostly told by people who won’t be going back for seconds… The choice is yours, Crotch Zombie…

Peace and long life…

Captain Trek

Why can’t you use PayPal? Log in to see images!

Also, lol @ Artix Entertainment

Edit: After reading that site, it appears the only people that have problems with PayPal are the ones involved in dodgy activities. Also, who are these “others” you speak of?

Edit2: LOL, not a reputable site at all: http://www.paypalsucks.com/katrina.shtml <—- Look at the source for the second article.

SuperMonkeyMan edited this message on 11/02/2008 3:36AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!