Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

ParadoxControl Posted:

The current lead for the FAP logo got most of its votes at the start from being the only option to vote for.

The first 5-10 logos that were up there have been downvoted off.

Someone submitted a base for the logo and someone else printscreen’d it and added a picture from another logo for it.

The only ones remaining are copycats of the originals.

Being first means you’re more likely to get your idea stolen and posted by someone else who wins all the Flezz. Being last means you can’t make up the difference in votes quick enough. Being somewhere in the middle means 6 random re-re’s downvote you to -5 and the logo is never seen by 99% of the voters.

I’m sure it worked great when there were less players, but as the population grows, the voting system becomes more and more inadequate.

Spider Jerusalem has 33 Chocolate Scoops (would have been 35 except Ceggon punked him) in two days.
Yes, it’s too easy to get chocolate scoops. I’ve gotten more than 40 and I traded half of them in for cards, one of which let me switch my chocolate scoops for antifreeze, and the others let me steal or add scoops to the other flavors. This is my first week of playing Domination and I’m obliterating everyone on my board.

Corion edited this message on 03/04/2008 3:16PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!