Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Halberd Posted:

I check my email and find out that there’s a whole new chapter released on ForumWarz. I dust off the ol’ account after a year hiatus and hop on. Sweet, a court room appearance and everything.

Only the email never mentioned that chapter 2 is pay for play only and there are new rules that state if I’m playing from more than one account I’ll be banned, which is a wonderful introduction to someone who played through a Camwhore, Emo Kid, Troll and Permanoob when the game first came out, when that wasn’t a rule.

So I guess thanks for inviting me back to disappointment and rules that force me to give up all but one of my old characters under pain of ban. ):

It was kind of always a rule, although generally if people asked way back when about having multiple accounts I gave them extra ones for free.

You can just choose one of your characters to use and ignore the others.

About the pay for playing thing: I ran the email through a spam bumasin check, and whenever I had money in there, it would always flag me as spam. So I decided to let people come back to the site and discover for themselves, especially since as a dormant account there has been TONS of new content added for free anyway.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!