Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

PIMPTASTIC-FROTH Posted:

Nope, Virtual Eyes just liked the name a lot. ^_^

Anyway – please feel welcome, and invite anyone you want/can. We’ve become the 5th largest klan in the game in little over a week, simply because everyone’s so enthusiastic and cool about it.

Also – I’ll probably be getting 4 medals this week, so I’m going to start saving up for the best Camwhore gear next week. I’m still in for the Domination, though. Log in to see images!

EDIT: Actually, we’re just about the largest klan that isn’t affiliated with other online games/forums. For being Camwhore exclusive, that’s pretty impressive. Log in to see images!

It’s all in the name, girl. All in the name. And the fact that we roleplay literate camwhores. That’s funny too.

For those seeking help on our clbum in particular, there’s a helpful wiki article just waiting for your eyes.

I am fairly strongly opposed to collusion involving the forumbuildr system. It would be a cheap move at best, and a bannable offense at worst. Nice thinking, though… and we will dominate the scoopz anyway.

Helpful tip: If you are high-level and stuck with nothing to do, gamble your money on blackjack. It gets you antifreeze scoops and… well… more money. Send me a tubmail if you’d like a copy of my winning strategy.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!