Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Gunther, you’re the one my mama loves but daddy wont

Battlethreadz – Luck 14

Your spider picked up piece #13 (of 15) of the file me n katyyy bein random lol.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 15) of the file something lawful pbumword list.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 9) of the file Step by Step Yoga for N00bs.Pt1.Sitting Down.divy

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 15) of the file Journal – what I plan to do differently the second time I have sex.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 11) of the file The.Awakening.7.SHAKYCAM.ChineseSubs.RussianDubbed.dvda

Your spider picked up piece #12 (of 13) of the file Buyer’s Guide to Expired Ground Pork.dtbs

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 10) of the file flaming black ops membership list.dtbs

Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 17) of the file HAPPYGAMEFUN (do not virus scan! will screw up game).exec

Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 15) of the file JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 14) of the file Turd on camera lens.xpeg

Your spider picked up piece #13 (of 15) of the file Now That’s What I Call Music! Volume #6028.tune

Pentagon – Luck 14

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 17) of the file Justin Fingerrape – Desktop Background OMG!!.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #14 (of 15) of the file JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 13) of the file Buyer’s Guide to Expired Ground Pork.dtbs

Your spider picked up piece #14 (of 15) of the file JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 17) of the file Justin Fingerrape – Desktop Background OMG!!.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 13) of the file Buyer’s Guide to Expired Ground Pork.dtbs

Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy

Schadenfreude.cx – Luck 14

Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy

Your spider picked up piece #12 (of 15) of the file something lawful pbumword list.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 13) of the file Fishsticks!!!.leer

Your spider picked up piece #12 (of 14) of the file Turd on camera lens.xpeg

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 11) of the file my beautiful scars.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 13) of the file Buyer’s Guide to Expired Ground Pork.dtbs

Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 15) of the file Va-J-J cam: My son being born!.divy

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 11) of the file 911 conspiracy virgin mary’s face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk

Paranoid Panorama – Luck 14

Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 9) of the file Just Buy It – Flo Rida feat. Rihanna, Jay-Z, DMX, L’il Wayne, Kanye West (Instrumental).hear

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 17) of the file goons.xpeg

Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 15) of the file Gorillionaires – I’m Putting Spoons In Your Girlfriend.lstn

Your spider picked up piece #12 (of 12) of the file linux penguin.xpeg

Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 15) of the file coldplay – if you listen to this, you’re gay.lstn

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 7) of the file lemonparty.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 13) of the file Fishsticks!!!.leer

Paranoid Panorama:RotM – Luck 14

Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 11) of the file Kevin Mitnick Interview #46b.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 13) of the file Soothing Sounds CD – Children Playing in the Park.tune

Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy

<missed it, sorry>

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 19) of the file Futuristic Sex Robotz – **** the MPAA.tune

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 18) of the file 6 midgets and a horse ejaculating.xpeg

Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 11) of the file Kevin Mitnick Interview #46b.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 11) of the file Kevin Mitnick Interview #46b.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #13 (of 15) of the file Tom Cruise in actual closet – Night Vision pic.ogle

Hear ‘Em Roar! – Luck 14

<missed, sorry>

Your spider picked up piece #12 (of 13) of the file grownup harlequin baby (hot!).gawk

Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 10) of the file Bucket full of tears.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 10) of the file Bucket full of tears.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 13) of the file Fishsticks!!!.leer

Your spider picked up piece #12 (of 17) of the file goons.xpeg

Traditional Childrearing Forums – Luck 14

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 9) of the file Lawnmower Man 3: Direct to Video.dvda

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 8) of the file Thesis – Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April ‘04 Revision).sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 15) of the file JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 9) of the file Lawnmower Man 3: Direct to Video.dvda

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 8) of the file Thesis – Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April ‘04 Revision).sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 8) of the file Thesis – Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April ‘04 Revision).sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #12 (of 17) of the file HAPPYGAMEFUN (do not virus scan! will screw up game).exec

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 8) of the file Thesis – Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April ‘04 Revision).sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 8) of the file Thesis – Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April ‘04 Revision).sdoc

2chin.org Fat Acceptance Forums – Luck 14

Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 11) of the file ENCEPHALITIC CARNAGE – TEA FOR TWO AND TWO FOR TEA.lstn

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 11) of the file ENCEPHALITIC CARNAGE – TEA FOR TWO AND TWO FOR TEA.lstn

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 10) of the file Lemon Party – Soundtrack.lstn

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 11) of the file Wesley Willis – Suck a Cheetah’s male reproductive organ.tune

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 8) of the file the matrix soundtrack – reloaded – remixed – overclocked.noiz

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 11) of the file Wesley Willis – Suck a Cheetah’s male reproductive organ.tune

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 7) of the file crying while ****ing – exquisite.pr0n

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 11) of the file Wesley Willis – Suck a Cheetah’s male reproductive organ.tune

Amish Gone Wild – Luck 14

<whoops! forgot the first two. I’m such a ditz>

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 8) of the file Random Keystroke Generator v2.D7dhf;$0.exec

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 7) of the file meeee278.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 8) of the file Unexplained phenomena that might be a crackhead.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 10) of the file Sim Dollhouse 3000.prog

Battlethreadz – Luck 14

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 11) of the file The.Awakening.7.SHAKYCAM.ChineseSubs.RussianDubbed.dvda

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 8) of the file unpopular science podcast – 312.lstn

Your spider picked up piece #13 (of 13) of the file American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 9) of the file Step by Step Yoga for N00bs.Pt1.Sitting Down.divy

Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 15) of the file something lawful pbumword list.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 15) of the file Now That’s What I Call Music! Volume #6028.tune

Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 15) of the file something lawful pbumword list.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 15) of the file something lawful pbumword list.sdoc

Pentagon – Luck 15 (bought it up one)

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 15) of the file JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 13) of the file Fishsticks!!!.leer

Your spider picked up piece #14 (of 15) of the file Journal – what I plan to do differently the second time I have sex.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy

Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 11) of the file 911 conspiracy virgin mary’s face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 15) of the file JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 15) of the file Journal – what I plan to do differently the second time I have sex.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #13 (of 15) of the file JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 11) of the file 911 conspiracy virgin mary’s face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!