Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I can see now why this kind of thing might be difficult for some users. Trout actually wanted me to put “encouraging” messages from Reilly to let you know exactly where you stand, but in retrospect, I’m sort of glad I didn’t.

I really think people should use their wits to defeating this thing, or do enough research to get them through it. It involves reading, which is admittedly not that fun, but at least it’s not essential to beating the actual game. And maybe I’m just a political junkie, but I think this is important and rudimentary knowledge.

If needed, I’ll update our Wiki to explain exactly how North American political distinctions work. But that might all change soon in a couple of weeks, depending on the election’s outcome.

Umm…I’ll also take this time to say that all of you who are of voting age should go out and vote. It only takes a minute to register, and it can make a real difference in some cases.

I think it was fine.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!