Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Average E-Peen length is 2.1 with a standard deviation of 3.2, which means that if your E-Peen™ is longer than 8.3, you are in the top 5% of users.

However, there are a lot of accounts that don’t care about E-Peen™ at all. If I restrict it to active accounts, average length is 6.4 with a std of 6.5. So if you’re competing with active users you’ll need to have over a 19.4 long E-Peen™ to be in the top 5%.

Finally the largest E-Peen on the site is Pickled male reproductive organbum’s, at 53.

I have thought that it might be cool to introduce weights to the E-Peen™. Right now, every E-Peen™ is equivalent, even though some are much harder to obtain than others. So let’s say every E-Peen™ was scored between 1-50 in terms of difficulty. Your TRUE E-Peen™ would be the sum of those scores.

I’m not sure if you guys would hate that or not. Thoughts?

Evil Trout edited this message on 10/27/2008 8:15PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!